I understand that I am participating in a program that is sponsored by my employer and administered by my employer’s third party administrator (“TPA”) or other vendor. In order to administer the program, the TPA or vendor must have access to my private health information, such as my HRA results and biometric screening results. Accordingly, I understand that Integrated Corporate Health will disclose my private health information to the TPA or other vendor for purposes of administering the program. Integrated Corporate Health will require that any TPA or vendor to which it discloses information under this paragraph agrees to keep such information secure and confidential and use such information only for the purposes of administering the program.
This site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Websites.
ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
Like many Websites, this site actively collects information from its visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via email or feedback forms. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, email address, phone number, and date of birth).
Some areas of this site may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as requesting a form or home test kit).
Personal Information may be needed to tailor pertinent information to you. We use your Personal Information to operate/deliver ICH services, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, services and products that may interest you based upon data obtained through your participation in this online service. We also collect information about requests, your comments and information relating to customer satisfaction and actual or potential misuse of the Website.
Access to the Personal Information on this Website is restricted to ICH associates, authorized partners of ICH, and system administrators. This information will be used solely as a mechanism to provide you with services you request during the normal course of business.
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
As you navigate through a Website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags and navigational data collection.
This site may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and administer and improve the site.
A cookie is a bit of information that a Website sends to your Web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your Web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on Websites and to collect aggregate statistical information. This site uses session cookies.
Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., passwords), helping to determine what areas of the Website visitors find most valuable and customizing the Website based on your preferences. This site uses persistent cookies.
Internet tags (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Website server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. This site does not use Internet tags.
Navigational data (log files, server logs, and clickstream data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors. This site uses navigational data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION
During the enrollment process, ICH collects information from you, such as your name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address. You have the right to not provide this information, but if you do not provide this information, you will be unable to access or use all of the features provided on this Website.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
If you provide personally identifiable information to this site, we may combine such information with other actively and passively collected information unless we specify otherwise at the point of collection. In addition, we may use and/or disclose your personally identifiable information as follows:
· To authorized ICH employees;
· To agents, successors, and assigned contractors who we use to support our business in connection with any programs sponsored by your employer or health plan in which you participate;
· To vendors, contractors and other third parties authorized to provide services and/or programs for your employer’s plan sponsor;
· To authorized individuals working for your employer or other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary for us to operate employer-sponsored programs in which you participate, provided the receiving party agrees to maintain the confidentiality of your information and information is used only for the purposes noted;
· In connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business of this site to which the information you give is related, provided the receiving party agrees to maintain the confidentiality of your information;
· As required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations;
· To health care personnel for treatment purposes, including emergency assistance personnel; and
· To third parties such as courts, law enforcement, or others as reasonably necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Prior to disclosure/use, ICH requires recipients of the information to ensure that there are safeguards in place that meet/exceed ICH security standards so that personal information is secure and only used for the purposes noted.
Except as provided above, we will not disclose identifying health information to your employer or plan sponsors. We will make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not in personally identifiable form.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
To keep your personally identifiable information accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct personally identifiable information in our possession that you have previously submitted via this site.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
ICH is committed to protecting and securing all personal health information that you submit to us in any form, whether via this Website or any other electronic or non-electronic format, including verbally and in writing. All employees, vendors and contractors who have access to this site and personal health information are trained in our data privacy policies and procedures and fully aware of our organization standards to keep your information secure and confidential. Your information is stored in a secure and isolated database with monitored and restricted access. All ICH associates, vendors and contractors authorized to view and use your private health information are authenticated prior to gaining such access.
ICH continuously monitors and audits web security. Quarterly audits and reviews are conducted to ensure safety, confidentiality and adherence to our security policies.
You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Moreover, where you use passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is your responsibility to safeguard them.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We provide information in other languages as applicable. You may request to receive information in other languages by contacting us in writing.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Integrated Corporate Health
2403 Sidney Street, Suite 220B
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
ICH reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement at any time by posting its new policy on the Website. Modifications shall be effective when they are posted on this Website.
Your use of this site is subject to our Legal Notice.
2. No Agency Relationship. ICH is not an authorized agent of any SUBSCRIBER or any PARTICIPANT and therefore, cannot enter into arrangements on behalf of, or otherwise bind, any SUBSCRIBER or any PARTICIPANT. Likewise, no SUBSCRIBER or PARTICIPANT is an authorized agent of ICH and therefore, cannot enter into arrangements on behalf of, or otherwise bind, ICH.
3. Agreement to be Bound. PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU, AS A PARTICIPANT, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE AND BELOW). IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE ONLINE SERVICES. ICH MAY MODIFY THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON THE EARLIER OF THE POSTING OF THE MODIFIED POLICY OR YOUR NOTIFICATION OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THIS POLICY PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED POLICY.
4. No Medical Advice. THE ONLINE SERVICES DO NOT PROVIDE, AND ARE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EVALUATION, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT (the "Medical Advice"). PLEASE SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. BASED ON INFORMATION THAT YOU REQUEST AND/OR PROVIDE THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU ARE GIVEN (i) ACCESS TO GENERAL HEALTH INFORMATION AND; (ii) REFERENCES TO OTHER RESOURCES. WHILE WE BELIEVE THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES IS CURRENT AND RELIABLE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT MAKE ANY SUCH GUARANTEE. FURTHERMORE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT RECEIVE THROUGH THE ONLINE SERVICES FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS OR PROVIDERS OF INFORMATION. ICH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES, AND ICH DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH INFORMATION AND ANY SERVICES THAT YOU MIGHT RECEIVE FROM ANY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER THAT ICH ASSISTS YOU IN LOCATING, AS WELL AS ANY COSTS IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH SERVICES. SUCH DISCLAIMER SHALL NOT EXTEND TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY ICH’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
5. Equipment. You are responsible for providing and obtaining all third party software and personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Online Services.
6. Links to Other Sites. As a convenience to You, ICH may provide links to other web sites as ICH deems appropriate. Any decision of ICH to link to third party web sites is not an endorsement of the content in the linked site. Furthermore, ICH is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, and ICH does not make any representation or warranty regarding the content or accuracy of material on third party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, You do so at Your own risk.
7. Telephone Charges. You are responsible for all telephone charges for connecting to the Online Services, and ICH assumes no responsibility or liability for any such telephone charges, including, but not limited to, long distance charges, per minute (or unit) surcharges, and/or equipment or line costs, incurred by You while accessing the Online Services. Any dispute or problem regarding telephone service are strictly between You and Your local telephone company and/or long distance service provider.
10. Warranty Disclaimer. ICH PROVIDES, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ICH PROVIDES, THE ONLINE SERVICES "AS IS" AND "WITHOUT WARRANTY." ICH GRANTS NO, AND ICH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL, WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE ONLINE SERVICES AND ONLINE SERVICE SOFTWARE (IF ANY) PROVIDE TO YOU, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ICH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) YOUR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES OR ONLINE SERVICE SOFTWARE (IF ANY) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, OR ERROR FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (i) ALL DEFECTS IN THE ONLINE SERVICES OR ONLINE SERVICE SOFTWARE (IF ANY) WILL BE CORRECTED.
11. Limitation of liability. IN NO EVENT WILL ICH BE LIABLE (i) TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR COST OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE ONLINE SERVICES OR ONLINE SERVICE SOFTWARE (IF ANY), EVEN IF ICH OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; OR (ii) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU. IN ADDITION, ICH DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS (I.E. "HACKERS") OF THE ONLINE SERVICES. EXCEPT WHERE DUE TO ICH’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, IN NO EVENT SHALL ICH BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE MONIES PAID BY YOU (OR BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH AMOUNT IS ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU AND NOT ANOTHER PARTICIPANT) TO ICH FOR ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SERVICES.
12. Ownership and Rights. ICH owns and retains the copyrights and other proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Online Services. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all copyrightable material displayed on, or downloaded from, the ICH Web Site is copyrighted and may not be copied, performed, displayed, distributed, published, redistributed, transmitted, or re-transmitted without the permission of the copyright owner. You may not remove, alter, or cover any copyright or other proprietary rights notices placed on or in the Online Service Software (if any) or materials on the Online Services. All rights not expressly granted to You in this Policy shall remain with ICH.
13. State by State Variation. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
14. GENERAL PROVISIONS. This Policy, accepted upon first accessing the Online Services, contains the entire agreement between You and ICH regarding the use of the Online Services and the Online Service Software (if any) and may only be amended upon notice by ICH to You or by a writing signed by You and an authorized official of ICH. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Policy will survive termination of Your access to, and use of, the Online Services. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (without regard to the conflict of laws rules of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania).
15. No Financial Ownership Arrangements. ICH has no financial ownership arrangements with other organizations for the advertising, marketing or provision of goods and services offered by ICH.